Baked Chicken Wangs
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1/2 TSP Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 Cup)
- 3/4 Cup of Frank's Red Hot (Or your favorite Cayenne Pepper based hot sauce)
- 20-24 Chicken Wangs (I use the frozen ones from Costco)
- Combine the Flour, Cayenne Pepper, Salt, Garlic Powder and chicken wangs in a large re-sealable bag or bowl.
- Shake it till the chicken wangs are covered in the dust.
- Put it in the Fridge for an hour
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees
- Place aluminum foil on baking sheet & spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Cook those wangs for 25 minutes
- Take them out and flip them over and cook for approximately 30 minutes.
- Melt the stick of butter over low heat and combine the hot sauce.
- Inspect the wings. Are they done? If you have a fancy thermometer minimum temperature should be 165 degrees. If you're like me and you don't have one because they are tools of the devil, then just look at the wings: they should be crispy on the outside and not pink the middle. Use your brain.
- Toss the wangs in sauce
- Eat them with your friends