Canned Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 LB Sweet Italian Sausage OR Lean Ground Beef
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 28 oz can of Peeled Tomatoes
- 6 oz can of Tomato Paste
- 16 oz can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Onion
- 1 Green or Red Pepper (or some other weird ass color)
- 1 cup of White Wine
- 8 oz of Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 TSP Oregano
- 2 TSP Basil
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Pepper
- 1 TBSP Butter
- 1 Package of Spaghetti Noodles
- Olive Oil (Extra Virgin or raunchy, whatever you're into man)
- Chop the Onion, Dice the Pepper & Mince the Garlic
- Meanwhile Brown the Sausage / Brown the Beef. Drain & get rid of that grease (don't put it in the sink dumbass).
- In a large pot heat up 2 TSP of Olive Oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the Onion, Garlic & Peppers to the large pot Cook it for 2 minutes then add the white wine and the shrooms. Cook the veggies until they are soft & the wine starts to evaporate.
- Add the meat to the pot and then add the Basil, Oregano, Salt, Pepper Tomato Sauce, Peeled Tomatoes, Tomato Paste & stir it up really good.
- Simmer it for an hour
- In another pot bring water with a pinch of salt and a dash of olive oil to a rolling boil.
- Add the Noodles & wait 9-10 minutes or until al-dente
- Drain the noodles & add the butter and toss the noodles
- Eat the noodles with the sauce on top. Put a noodle in one nostril and pull it through the other one. Garnish with parmesan cheese